On Friday, 29 November 2013 at 03:58:59 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
Has anyone else hit with Avast recognising Optlink as a suspicious file since last update?

Since this spring I had issues when after linking my dmd-compiled program with libjpeg the result was reported to have something like
Gen:Trojan.Heur.GM.0444140020
by several different antiviruses, including BitDefender, Comodo and F-Secure but not including Avast. What's interesting, when scanning the app without libjpeg linked in, it shows clean. When scanning libjpeg object file (which gets linked) it is clean too. But when the two are linked together antiviruses go mad.

Example of scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/808b46ee5cf568190b6075e39194b4442c0c3c36525d145ea546c2a3199265d8/analysis/1385745220/

Original file:
https://bitbucket.org/infognition/bsort/downloads/blogsort.exe