On Saturday, 30 November 2013 at 11:37:24 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 11/30/13 2:12 AM, Jason den Dulk wrote:

Instead of re-organising the project to suit the model of third-party website services, the D community needs to recognise that H. S. Teoh is right. The project needs an organised team of full time developers
complete with team leadership and project management.

Totally. We're just missing the funds...

Not to criticise your current efforts, but might I suggest you shift some emphasis to obtaining sponsorship? I may be wrong, but it appears that this is something D seriously lacks. All major open source projects have financial backing. Organisations like the Linux Foundation, the Mozilla Foundation, the Apache Foundation and others exist in part to raise money for the projects they look after. If D has serious aspirations of "making it", it should have the same.

Regards
Jason