On 2013-12-04 09:23, Andrew Edwards wrote:

Working on that.

* Instruct the autotester to build the compiler, libraries, installers
and all tools for each platform based on the newly created tag

Will need access from Brad Roberts. Have yet to receive any kind of
response to date.

* Assemble the cross-platform zip on one of the autotester machines

ditto

* Upload zip and all installers to the Digital Mars FTP and/or Amazon or
wherever these things are currently hosted

ditto

I'm hoping it would be possible to create a tool/script without access to the all this.

Will need help on this one.

I'm pretty sure Walter has a script for this.

This should be separate. Previous experience (not my own) shows that
some days are better posting than others.

Ok.

Makes sense. Will be great when this is complete. In the interim though,
we need to be able to perform manual semi-manual production so that the
release cycle is not delayed.

We really need to push for the automate release process. Either you're doing it yourself or delegating to others.

--
/Jacob Carlborg