On 12/3/13, 11:38 PM, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:
On Wednesday, 4 December 2013 at 04:29:19 UTC, Andrew Edwards wrote:
On 12/3/13, 9:15 PM, Andrew Edwards wrote:
On 12/3/13, 4:23 PM, Martin Nowak wrote:
Only Walter knows how to build the zip.
Nick wrote a build script the produces a similar zip file,
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/installer/pull/24.
Maybe we can get that in shape for the next few releases.

I'll check it out. Hopefully it does what I need.

Tried it but came across the following errors:

I created the v2.065-b1 tag and verified that it actually exists. If I
use 2.065 as indicated in the instructions for making betas, it
results in the exact same error.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Andrew

Maybe you have already looked here, but it may help you with your first
error:

https://help.github.com/articles/error-permission-denied-publickey

Good luck.
Craig

I didn't look into that as the there is a built in fallback for https. I will need to resolve the issue eventually though so thanks for the link. Original problem solved.

Andrew