On Friday, 6 December 2013 at 18:31:17 UTC, Artem Tarasov wrote:
My two cents.

library and GTKd have online documentation, why do you point readers to
local documentation in the Internet era?

I'll work on it if I get time. I do know it is far from perfect, but this stuff takes time, so a stream of consciousness approach works for me.

In particular answer to one of your points, I live in Africa, where Internet is expensive and slow. If I had to wait for the web to look up this stuff ...

Lots of potential D converts may have similar circumstances.