On 12/21/13 12:30 PM, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
Hi everyone,

DFeed (the software running on forum.dlang.org) has been moved to a much
faster server.

My apologies to everyone who had to endure the slow page load times or
failures during the old server's nightly maintenance. This move has been
overdue for too long.

The old server is now acting as a proxy, so there should be no downtime
due to cached DNS records.

Please let me know here or on IRC if you notice any problems.

Thanks! This raises again the question whether we should consolidate hosting so you don't need to pay for that (bus factor etc). Would you want to transfer DFeed to digitalmars?