On Saturday, 21 December 2013 at 21:15:38 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Thanks! This raises again the question whether we should consolidate hosting so you don't need to pay for that (bus factor etc). Would you want to transfer DFeed to digitalmars?

Thanks for the offer, but hosting DFeed isn't costing me anything, since I need this server for several other purposes. Besides, considering the babysitting it needs - whether it's killing spam, or pushing a quick fix - I'd feel more comfortable running it on my own server. The new server is probably quite beefier than the DigitalMars ones, seeing as they're not immune to downtime either :)

As for the bus factor - I've also copied over your SSH key, and all data is backed up nightly. If I can do more to increase it, let me know (I never got a SSH key from Walter).