On Monday, 23 December 2013 at 01:39:26 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
http://wiki.dlang.org/DIP54

This is follow-up of several hot discussion threads that have happened several months ago. It has become pretty clear that there is no good way out of existing situation and least bad needs to be picked just to move forward (because it still be better than current horrible one)

Linked proposal was discussed in short e-mail conversation with Andrei (with silent observation with Walter) and is mostly pre-approved. I am interested in general opinion of community and suggestions for any smaller tweaks before starting to work on pull requests.

Thanks for your attention.

Yes, this is great. Anything to take tuples a step in the right direction. I'm immensely glad that TemplateArgumentList will not have auto-expansion by default, too.