On Sunday, 22 December 2013 at 19:49:21 UTC, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
On 20/12/13 02:40, Francesco Cattoglio wrote:
I don't know, I feel like I would be more useful if I only sticked with working on the standard library when needed and writing software that others might find
interesting (I'm planning on "resurrecting" SciD btw)

Nice to know -- anything in particular you are keen to work on there?

No real battleplan other than turning it into a DUB package, then I guess I will move from there. But first, I need to analyze and understand the 2 codebases: the Kyllingstad one and the cristicbz fork. I'd like to understand if there's any way to reconciliate them and/or which one is the "best" to start working on. After that I'll probably look into linear algebra. But this will start next year. I need to properly learn D with this project (I only played with it untill now, no serious projects on the record).

Help is welcome, ofc. Kyllingstad himself wanted SciD to be a community effort.