On Thursday, 26 December 2013 at 22:01:40 UTC, Manu wrote:
In my experience with vibe.d, it's a massive pain in the arse that it's
compiled.
It seems to me that web dev involves squillions of micro-changes and tweaks, and it's bloody annoying to compile and reboot the server every
time.
vibe.d apps should be compiled for deployment, but a JIT option while developing/tweaking/tuning would speed up development by about 934x. I think that's the main hold-up for vibe.d compared to popular competition;
the iteration time is just not good, but otherwise it's awesome.

Could it be workable to have a minimal server + plugins design akin to what you did with Remedy for game functionality?