On 1/10/2014 9:31 PM, Gary Willoughby wrote:

Everything seems to be fine now. Whoever is responsible for
code.dlang.org please look into these issues. If we are going to use it
as D's default package repository it needs to be bullet-proof and faster
than it currently is. Waiting 14hrs+ for a package to be accepted or
updated is quite frankly not good enough, especially if you are trying
to test dependencies and resolve issues across packages. Thank you.

To test dependencies and such, you should use 'dub add-local' with your local copy of the source. I currently have a couple of dub-managed libraries I've been working on that I haven't even put on github yet and used add-local so that they're available to my test apps. That way you don't have to register anything with code.dlang.org until you're ready for release.