On Friday, 10 January 2014 at 20:31:04 UTC, Paulo Pinto wrote:
Am 10.01.2014 21:10, schrieb Gary Willoughby:
On Friday, 10 January 2014 at 12:47:54 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
On 1/10/14, Gary Willoughby <d...@nomad.so> wrote:
I also have another package waiting called 'tcltk' which hasn't
been added yet and now all my packages in the UI have the
following error:

Hi,

I have a D OOP Tk wrapper which I paused working on for a while since I had other plans at the moment. Currently it only works on Win32 (I didn't have the time to work on enabling it on other platforms yet)
but it has lots of features and tests too:
https://github.com/AndrejMitrovic/dtk/

I'm not home right now though (~ next 3 weeks), so I can only
periodically check the e-mail every now and then.

Actually, i'd be more than interested to learn how you support X11 (on
which tcl/tk depends) on Windows?

Tcl/Tk is also native on Windows, why the X11 question?

Because the Tk headers also import the X11 headers.