On Monday, 13 January 2014 at 03:45:07 UTC, Brad Roberts wrote:
On 1/12/14 5:46 PM, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
I know the feeling with Dvorm and Cmsed's router. The amount of bugs I hit are horrendous. I'm not complaining about it or reporting them mainly because a) not on a head build and b) I'm literally
pushing the compiler to its limits in some areas.

Please, report all of the bugs. An unreported bug is rather less likely to be fixed. We'd much rather have duplicate reports than no reports. Dups are fairly easy to deal with.

I do agree that they need to be dealt with. I'm just not prepared right now to sort out getting the case for each sort of issue I have.