On Tuesday, 14 January 2014 at 13:42:46 UTC, Jakob Ovrum wrote:
I'm basically asking if it's intended as a library (or application) for use by others.

The implementation seems to support a subset of IRC - which I assume are the bare necessities required for your application - and it seems to make no attempt to minimize GC garbage, have a const-correct API, strict input policy, documentation etc. The list goes on.

Ah, I see. At the moment I'm not interested in continuing to develop it as a general-purpose IRC server. Anyone's welcome to use it as a base or send pull requests, of course, and I can relicense it if MPL is not suitable.