I support the idea that it would be useful to have an implementation or binding for Keccak and may be other crypto hash functions. Now all what I found are pycrypto implementation an official implementation written with C at http://keccak.noekeon.org/. But I was unable to deal with the interface of this library. There are a little of comments in the code and I couldn't find concrete examples how to use it. Phobos simple interface like in std.digest.md would be more suitable for casual use. Very often in not needed to tweek all of these parameters for algorithm, but needed that it will just work.

I will appreciate for some guidelines if someone tried to bind this C implementation for using in D.