- about 55% Windows 8.1/64 (but development mostly using DMD/32, except for cases where the MS linker is needed)
- about 40%  Linux Mint/64
- the rest on Mac/64 and rarely FreeBSD/64

I'm most used to Windows and still have a few applications (graphics) that only run there + also develop GUI applications that need to be tested there constantly, but the main reason development-wise is still quick access to the VisualStudio debugger.

However, Cinnamon looks really nice and I'm considering switching back to mostly Linux. Working on Mac OS just never felt quite as efficient as on the other systems, mostly due to the awkward keyboard layout and key combinations required there.

64-bit OS... mostly to make full use of the system RAM and the CPU and because the memory overhead doesn't really matter.