On Wednesday, 12 February 2014 at 21:34:08 UTC, Mike wrote:
On Wednesday, 12 February 2014 at 21:19:55 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Great idea. I think code samples on the homepage are due for some improvements.

I think visible code samples on the homepage are a good idea, bot please make them links to the wiki. A lot of sample code on the homepage was created a long time ago and not maintained as the language has evolved. Putting it on the wiki would hopefully elicit more community involvement in maintaining it.

Mike

If the snippets end up as D source code files in a sub-directory, we have the option of automatically guaranteeing that they are state of the art.