On Tuesday, 25 February 2014 at 21:32:26 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 06:52:12PM +0000, Brad Anderson wrote:
I'd just like to point out for everyone in this conversation that you can vote for issues in bugzilla. The vote tally is a much easier way for the people who work on the compiler to quantify what the
community wants from D.

On that note, could we pretty please remove the restriction of 10 votes per person? It makes it less useful because I keep having to think twice about whether to vote or not, how many votes I have left, and whether the current bug is more important than another so that I can transfer the vote over, etc.. In the end, I just don't bother voting at all.

I do find myself agonizing over what vote to drop whenever I hit a new issue I want to add a vote for so I'm in favor of this too.