On Monday, 10 March 2014 at 18:56:41 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
Am 10.03.2014 15:11, schrieb Vladimir Panteleev:
On Monday, 10 March 2014 at 14:08:07 UTC, Mike wrote:
Thank you, to everone who worked on this. It's quite an improvement.

Problem:
http://dlang.org/library/std/compiler/vendor.html is a 404

Recommendation:
I really liked the immediate link to the source file on github in the
old layout.  If possible please add it to the new layout.

Since (IIRC) DDox parses JSON layout, I think it is capable of
generating exact links to the file:line of each symbol. That would be
neat, as it allows quickly seeing the implementation if the
documentation is not sufficient.

It's actually already there - at the top of each page, there is a "View source code" button that goes to the proper file/line and to the proper branch/tag.

Ah, that's great.

I think it's fine as it is, we just didn't expect it to be there already.