It's interesting how the property debate is moving towards expressing semantics and how sometime the English language doesn't express things clearly -- empty (state) vs. empty (action) comes to mind.

Now that the debate is moving towards how to name things, perhaps it is time we establish a clear set of guidelines. Here's my attempt at it:
<http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?DProgrammingGuidelines>

It obviously lacks a few things, and doesn't fit half of today's Phobos very well. But I hope this document can bring some consistency to Phobos and other D projects. Feel free to discuss and improve the document as you see fit.

--
Michel Fortin
michel.for...@michelf.com