On Wed, 26 Mar 2014 10:24:59 -0400, Kagamin <s...@here.lot> wrote:

On Wednesday, 26 March 2014 at 11:08:45 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
Have you never experienced this bug before?

enum vals = [
    "afoo01foo01",
    "bbar02foo02",
    "cdoo03foo03",
    "dfoo01foo04",
    "ebar02foo01",
    "fdoo03foo02",
    "gfoo01foo03",
    "hbar02foo04",
    "aidoo03foo01"
    "jfoo01foo02a",
    "kbar02foo03",
    "ldoo03foo04",
];

In such case I add lines by copying other lines, so there's little chance to miss a comma. Well, I don't think you can find someone, who would defend implicit concatenation.

Frequently, I have situations where I do not put a comma on the last element. Then via cut and paste, it is moved up without adding a comma, or you add more elements without adding the comma.

Considering we have a concatenation operator, with constant folding, and we don't have the c preprocessor to deal with, we should kill this with fire.

-Steve