On Saturday, 5 April 2014 at 23:56:49 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
On Saturday, 5 April 2014 at 22:30:28 UTC, Joakim wrote:
on Arch that's gold.

it is? Not for me, unless I'm missing something.

Sorry, I made a mistake. Dmd simply invokes the system C compiler and the linker that it uses. I set CC to clang and build dmd trunk with it. Clang uses gold, which is what led me to assume it was the default. But I just checked and gcc, the default C compiler on Arch, uses bfd ld, so it depends on what you use as your C compiler.