On Sunday, 6 April 2014 at 14:33:38 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
On 4/4/14, Ryan Voots <simcop2...@simcop2387.info> wrote:
started updating things so that the demos build seperately with
dub but can't confirm anything about them building as expected
yet.

Yeah I've tried running "dub --config=demo1" but I get back:
Error executing command run: Unknown build configuration: demo1

I think "subPackages" should be renamed to "configurations" in the dub
json file?

Either way building tango seems to fail, but I don't know why, all I get back are warnings. I've tried with various recent versions of DMD.

That's interesting. I haven't had any problems with the d2-tango package, but I'm not sure if I've had it rebuild it any time recently, I'll take a look. That's one of the reasons I want to try to deprecate all usage of tango in the engine. Since phobos is trying to move to having no GC allocations in the standard library (or at least be more explicit about it) it should help with keeping things better for soft-realtime requirements for rendering.