On Tuesday, 15 April 2014 at 16:02:33 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

Sorry, I had this wrong. The [] on the left hand side is actually part of the []= operator. But on the right hand side, it simply is a [] operator, not tied to the =. I erroneously thought the arr[] = ... syntax was special for arrays, but I forgot that it's simply another operator.

Steve, where do I find the []= operator in the documentation? It does not seem to be under Expressions like the other operators. Has it just not got there yet?

Steve