18.05.2014 14:52, FrankLike пишет:
On Sunday, 18 May 2014 at 09:22:53 UTC, FrankLike wrote:

DFL isn't boost licensed, that's the problem for me. And Christopher
didn't answered anything on my proposal to change the license.

I'd suggest to put the effort in DGui [1] instead because its author,
Antonio Davide Trogu, kindly changed the license to Boost as he want
the library to be used.

By the way, see DGui examples at Downloads page [2], they are
smaller, than DFL ones. Also one of DGui goals was a source code
simplicity. )

[1] https://bitbucket.org/dgui/dgui
[2] https://bitbucket.org/dgui/dgui/downloads

Why not put it in github.com?

Because personally I like Bitbucket (it has side-by-side diff and Github some time ago switched to completely unusable fonts for source code making it unreadable for Windows XP users like me).

Thank you.

And put it in code.dlang.org.

Will do as soon as its Bitbucket support will be restored.

--
Денис В. Шеломовский
Denis V. Shelomovskij