On Thursday, 22 May 2014 at 19:20:12 UTC, Etienne wrote:
On 2014-05-22 3:11 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
On 5/22/2014 2:06 PM, Dicebot wrote:

Main blocker is transition to SDL as default project
description format

Is there anything blocking actual adoption of SDL? I'm not holding anything up am I? Sonke: If there's anything you need done/dealt-with
regarding SDLang-D, let me know.

That's the last I heard about SDL: https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/vibe.d/issues/435#issuecomment-30734573

Maybe just missing some time for it. I'd be happy to the example he posted implemented (populating the objects automatically based on the SDL field names)

I think that's the case.

https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/dub/wiki/Sdl-based-package-format-draft
(not sure how up to date this is with Ludwig's idea of how it
should work).