On Saturday, 24 May 2014 at 15:26:30 UTC, Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d wrote:
Hello all,

Just to say a big thank you to everyone speaking and involved in the organization of DConf this year. It was fantastic to be able to follow the conference via livestreaming (as much as timezones allowed:-), and the ideas and projects on display were full of excitement and inspiration.

Here's looking forward to another great year of D and even more exciting projects at next year's conference!

Best wishes,

    -- Joe

Still can't believe I was there, feels like a dream :) Being able to corner Andrei and Walter and keep asking questions until you actually understand the answer is priceless. And Facebook has organized everything almost perfectly in my opinion, can't imagine any single thing that could have been done better.

It was really funny to observe output of DFeed during the conference by the way - PR merges, issue comments and casual hacking have never stopped. I am somewhat surprised no one has managed to create a pull request right in the middle of own talk ;)