On Wednesday, 28 May 2014 at 14:14:40 UTC, Dicebot wrote:

It was really funny to observe output of DFeed during the conference by the way - PR merges, issue comments and casual hacking have never stopped. I am somewhat surprised no one has managed to create a pull request right in the middle of own talk ;)

I remember looking over upon seeing DFeed announce Martin had merged a pull request and noticing he wasn't even at his computer and was instead off talking to people. I'd already suspected Kenji of actually being a group of developers operating under a single name so my conspiracy theory just widened. Turns out I had simply been trolled by auto-merge.