On Wednesday, 4 June 2014 at 18:06:08 UTC, Mattcoder wrote:
I think it would be a nice for learning experience and contributing more with community.

It's always great to see new people interested in helping out with compiler development. Just follow your natural curiosity and don't let the task intimidate you (compilers are not rocket science), and it will almost certainly become a nice learning experience.

If you get stuck at any point, or struggle to find a nice bug to work on, please don't hesitate to create a thread on the LDC mailing list (http://forum.dlang.org/digitalmars.D.ldc, or via the mailing list interface at lists.puremagic.com). We are always happy to help out newcomers, and I'm sure the same applies to GDC too.

Cheers,
David