Michel Fortin wrote:
I'm tring to see how I can adapt the guidelines to accept this function ("writefln") and I can't see any sensible rule I could add. Any idea?

Alternatively, "writefln" could be an exception to the rules, but then the exception would need a better rationale than "it shouldn't look like Java".

Um, how about "writefln is AWESOME" for a reason? :)

But seriously, I use writefln ALL the time. I can't find the words to describe how much nicer it is than Tango's Stdout.formatln("blah") or Java's System.out.println("aargh").

-Lars