13-Jun-2014 12:22, Rainer Schuetze пишет:

On 13.06.2014 02:38, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
12-Jun-2014 10:34, Rainer Schuetze пишет:

I implemented the QueryWorkingSetEx version like this (you need a
converted psapi.lib for Win32):

Yes, exactly, but I forgot the recipe to convert COFF/OMF import
libraries.

Grab coffimplib.exe.

Cool, thanks.

If I add the actual copy into heap2 (i.e. every fourth page of 512 MB is
copied), I get 80-90 ms more.

Aye... this is a lot. Also for me it turns out that unmapping CoW view
at the last step takes the most of time.

Maybe the memory needs to be actually flushed to the file if no mapping
exists. If that is the case, we could avoid that if we create another
temporary mapping.

I thought that's what I do by keeping original view mapped.
The time taken is ~ proportional to the number of pages modified in the CoW view, since these are private copies I think it might take this much to recycle them. It's ~1 ms if no changes are made.

--
Dmitry Olshansky