On 7/9/2014 9:08 AM, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d wrote:
I would, except that I'm unsure of exactly what is needed in said
design.

I'm unsure as well. That's why design work is needed!

Are we just trying to nail down the exact semantics of 'scope'?
Or are we looking at implementational issues (possible compiler
performance hits)? Or both? Or something else altogether? Do we need to
account for (what little exists of) the current implementation? Speaking
of which, what *is* the current extent of the implementation of 'scope'?
I assume it isn't just a no-op, since I see it applied to delegate
parameters every now and then?

Yes, yes, yes, ... these are questions that all need investigation and
answering.