On Thursday, 10 July 2014 at 14:09:41 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
To be fair to Walter/Andrei, you need to be clear who your lieutenant is before you can delegate to them.

Who has stepped up to take charge of concurrency in D?

I think it should be other way around - announcing slot with listed responsibilities / decision power and asking for volunteers, same as it was done with release process "tzar" (kudos Andrew).

Just "stepping up" is a no-op action without explicit delegation. Also I believe every such domain needs two persons in charge and not just one - for example, Sean Kelly is most suitable candidate for such role but who accept his PR then? :)