On 7/10/2014 11:49 AM, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d wrote:
Another thing that might help, is if we can somehow change the default
sort order on the github PR page. Currently it's defaulted to newest
first, but that's a horrible default order given our circumstances. A
much better order is "least recently updated", so that the oldest, most
ignored PRs will get attention first. Even if they are mostly ignored,
at least every time somebody goes to that page they'll see it in
passing, and perhaps decide one day to actually look into what it is. As
opposed to the current situation of "out of sight, out of mind".

I'd prefer "most recently commented on or updated". That way, the originator can post a ping causing it to bubble up to the top.