Andrei Alexandrescu Wrote:

> Leandro Lucarella wrote:
> > Sergey Gromov, el 10 de agosto a las 16:32 me escribiste:

> >> Named unittests is a rather often requested feature.  Others also wanted
> >> __UNITTEST__ to expand into a name of the current unittest.  Also a
> >> 'weak assert' was requested which tests and prints a message but delays
> >> exit until the end of the current unit test.
> >
> > It would be nice if unittest could be extended to have import statements.
>
> I use:
>
> version(unittest) import std.stdio;
>

> Andrei

Thats the thing, I dont need every unittest compile to fill stdout with
progress status. It's only needed when you have 300 unittests in a single
module and you cant tell which one is failing.

I for myself use an additional debug(TEST) check alongside with
version(unittest) for my test tracing features.