On 13/07/14 17:00, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d wrote:

Yeah I always get annoyed by these security screening questions,
especially when they don't let you write your own!!! They mostly involve
trivia like relatives' names, dates and places, etc., that are far too
easy to guess by a social engineering attacker. *My* favorite systems
allow wording my own questions, which are along the lines of:

        Q: Blue cheese?
        A: I got diarrhea.

I.e., the question is completely nonsensical to anyone except me, and
the answer has no obvious connection to the question without context
that only I have.

They have at least some connection. Perhaps you get diarrhea from eating blue cheese ;)

--
/Jacob Carlborg