On 7/15/2014 7:17 PM, Joakim wrote:

I've offered to administer it.  That means either just technically
setting the app up and maintaining it or managing and generating posts,
or both, whatever's necessary.

The question is whether others think we need an official blog, and if
so, would they contribute?

I would happily contribute. I always wanted to do more with my D blog and actually ran a few interviews on it a long while ago. Never had the energy to do more than keep up with announcements, though, in the long run.

I think an official blog with even just a handful of regular contributors would be a fantastic thing. Having a few people writing posts helps to overcome the stagnation that can easily creep in on a one man show. While Planet D is useful, an aggregator is not in itself a blog with the "official" stamp.

---
is active.