On 7/15/2014 11:32 PM, Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d wrote:
On 16 July 2014 07:12, Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d@puremagic.com> wrote:
On 7/15/2014 9:29 PM, Brad Roberts via Digitalmars-d wrote:

I don't have any skin in this particular discussion, but it's worth
pointing out
here that while it's cute that builtin's can be added, when they're not
part of
the language definition, they're not really part of a portable solution.
> They're as portable as we want them to be.
I read that as, not portable at all then. :o)

C'mon, guys. It's our spec and we can make it work.