On Tuesday, 22 July 2014 at 17:59:02 UTC, Daniel Murphy wrote:

I'm hoping I can get the GC's memstomp/sentinel to find it, although that might not work if it's a bug in the GC itself.

My other option is fixing my execution trace debugger (seems to get lost inside a system dll) and spend a few days tracing backwards from the segfault.

I'm wondering if the issue is related with the use of extern(C++) classes. It seems to consistently crash at the same place, which seems to be a virtual function call.

Is there anything special about allocation of C++ classes?