On 7/28/14, 12:29 AM, Gary Willoughby wrote:
I am contributing but you are completely ignoring me and attacking what
i'm saying. I've been a professional web application developer for years
and have a lot of experience with design and UX. Everybody here is
completely ignoring that fact! You don't even understand branding. So
what's the point of me trying to contribute?

I've been in similar situations in the past so I sympathize. The one thing I noticed gets the point across is to just do good work and just show it. People otherwise ignorant of what goes into a piece of work _can_ often appreciate a compelling end result.