On Wednesday, 30 July 2014 at 17:01:39 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
So the appropriate name for the default log object is "defaultLog" not "defaultLogger", or "stdlog" not "stdlogger". The better choice is also shorter.

I'm not going to join a discussion about the finer details of applying logic to natural language or the applicability of anthropomorphic analogies to log(ging forests of) messages, but let me point out that you should probably also argue for std.logger -> std.log and XyzLogger -> XyxLog to keep the names consistent.

Cheers,
David