On Thursday, 7 August 2014 at 17:44:02 UTC, Daniel Murphy wrote:
"H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d" wrote in message news:mailman.674.1407424873.16021.digitalmar...@puremagic.com...

> And we've also got asserts in pre-conditions, which are > recoverable by
> definition.

Huh, what? I thought asserts in pre-conditions are non-recoverable, because they imply that user code has broken the contract governing the
use of that function.

I meant asserts in pre-conditions when used with inheritance. It's a pass if any of the preconditions pass, so the compiler runs them in turn and catches all but the last.

Oh man, I forgot about this. I wonder how this works from a codegen perspective. Is precondition inheritance properly implemented yet?