On Saturday, 9 August 2014 at 10:02:24 UTC, Era Scarecrow wrote:
On Saturday, 9 August 2014 at 09:54:09 UTC, Mehrdad wrote:
Oh in that case, I'll just send you the code I have right now. I'd double-check it to see if it works though -- it may have bugs, especially in the SIMD.

I probably won't be touching this for a while... makes me wonder if the 30 day expiring is a bad idea for if/when i return to this.

Oh, feel free to make a copy for yourself and use it whenever you might need it. :) I might change the expiration date later, though currently I don't want to leave it on there forever.