On Tuesday, 19 August 2014 at 13:04:42 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Tuesday, 19 August 2014 at 12:55:36 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
Sounds very interesting, it is a good opportunity to effectively do small european DConf without bothering about many of organizational details. I will forward this to colleagues and report shortly.

Ok, it is yet to be discussed how many speakers we may send there but you can definitely count me in for helping with any organizational details. What needs to be done by September the 15th deadline?

Thank you!

The proposal must be submitted by this time.

The annoucement states:
"Developer room proposals should be emailed to devro...@fosdem.org and be as detailed as possible. In particular, coordinators should indicate their affinity with the topic being proposed and provide a rough idea of the content they plan to schedule."

IMHO the content can be talks, ranging from user experience to technical topics or how to participate. Or something like a live discussion ("to GC or not to GC" ;-) ). To get as much input as possible from the community, I would start a call for talks here after the proposal is accepted.

If you look at the LLVM dev room: they had 11 talks of different length and an introduction. Maybe this could guide us...

Regards,
Kai