I'm trying to write in D rather than C++ an application where I do need to write a small parsing library.

These two modules part of D standard library (no idea if it's D term to call a library/module part of the language itself) has the same name. Depeding if imported is either std.uni or std.ascii it does have exactly the opposite behavior. Not sure of it is only for me, but as part of the standard library I see this as a negative point and I think it would be better if one(the one from IsAlpha(), my suggestion) of is ranamed.

Any thoughts? I don't know if I'm missing something but two functions (and not methods) with same name is very bad.