On 9/1/2014 12:50 PM, Brad Roberts via Digitalmars-d wrote:
On 9/1/2014 12:30 PM, Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d wrote:
On 9/1/2014 2:31 AM, Chris wrote:
Good on you! But make sure the evidence does not disappear
miraculously, if you
get my drift.

Another indispensable feature of github is everyone who forks it has a
clone of the entire repository, usually on their own machine. Deleting
all of those forks seems to be thoroughly impractical.

I'm more worried about bugzilla. One reason I keep all the bugzilla
email notifications is it is a last resort, albeit crude, backup.

The database (along with everything else) is well backed up every night.

Also, didn't you setup a cron job to also download the db every night? I've been
putting up a nightly tarball of it (in addition to the backup system) every
night since about the day the system was setup.

No need to be nervous about bugzilla.

I'm a failure at using cron. I follow the directions, but it doesn't work :-(

I know, I know.