On Friday, 3 October 2014 at 17:24:43 UTC, Philippe Sigaud via Digitalmars-d wrote:

Be sure to keep me informed of any enormous mistake I made. I tried
Appender and other concatenation means, without big success.

I am not sure if there are any. Maybe GLL just IS non-practical, after all. Right now only one thing is for sure: the generalized parsing fruit is not a low-hanging one.

Yeap, I will let you know. This is sort of a personal challenge now :)

Btw, I saw on the ML that using byKeys.front() is very slow. Use
keys[0] of somesuch instead.

Hm... Funny. Did you investigate into it..?