On Friday, 10 October 2014 at 13:42:14 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

(I understand that there's a lot of advocacy lately about "break my code", but I'm the one who bears the brunt of "you guys broke my code again, even though the code was correct and worked perfectly well! D sux.", besides, of course, those poor souls who have to go fix their code base, and I hear again about how D is unstable, another Reddit flame-fest about D being unsuitable because the designers can't make up
their mind, etc.)

You need to grow a thicker skin on Reddit I think.

Or read the many Reddit comments about how C++ syntax and gotchas suck and make everyone want to avoid the language. "There are only two kinds of languages: the ones people complain about and the ones nobody uses" is not a joke. This is no way to design a language.

And for all the supposed concern about breaking code, the most recent compiler was released with a bunch of regressions. Those are the code breakages that show up on Reddit, not minor changes that went through a proper deprecation cycle.