On Friday, 17 October 2014 at 09:15:37 UTC, Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d wrote:
On 17 October 2014 09:53, Chris via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d@puremagic.com> wrote:
On Thursday, 16 October 2014 at 22:01:37 UTC, ketmar via Digitalmars-d
wrote:

On Thu, 16 Oct 2014 21:53:40 +0000
Chris via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d@puremagic.com> wrote:

I had planned to use GDC/LDC too, but GDC is 2.064

GDC is 2.065.

But why does it say 2.064 here http://dlang.org/download.html?

dlang.org is not like a wiki. If I were to send a PR to change that to 2.065, the site probably won't be updated until the 2.067 release,
by which point that information will be wrong again.

Iain

I see, I see. But that should really be updated on the D homepage. After all it's the first port of call for D programmers. If I cannot trust the information there ...