On 10/28/14 10:56 AM, "Ola Fosheim =?UTF-8?B?R3LDuHN0YWQi?= <ola.fosheim.grostad+dl...@gmail.com>" wrote:
On Tuesday, 28 October 2014 at 14:04:35 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
I think it means, send result to parent. Isn't this what you said?

I had to run out the door and hit enter too early… :P

On the larger question, I think whatever seems most natural should be
used. UFCS can make things read very confusing. But I don't think this
is an example of that.

I think "send" is really only the right term to use for a mediating
third object: network-connection, mail-agent etc… E.g.:

postoffice.send(letter,person)
system.send(message,receiver)

vs

flyingcarpet.send_to(location)
person.receive_letter(mailbox)
mailbox.receive_letters_from(postman)

I don't think recipient.send(mail) is that unintuitive. It's how I would visualize it from a contact application for instance.

-Steve